Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Gibline or Giblink - Whatever you want to call it

I joined Giblink last year. So far I have been paid and I find it a very positive experience. It has a profit sharing scheme, and a business social network. You can chat with like minded people, blog, advertise and generally get in touch with other people and network.

I have however seen lots n lots of blogs (outside giblink blogs) being exceedingly critical of how it works etc;

I have to say it's just not true. I HAVE BEEN PAID!!! There is a long term goal to Giblink, and it possibly takes someone willing to take a chance to see it. I have seen 1000's of programs all promise the earth, moon and stars. Like selling entrance to a program for $997 dollars. When I looked into those types of programs, they were offering NOTHING, just wanting people to pay $997 for entrance to a database (well that's the impression I got).

With giblink you have options to pay but basically it works out at $600 a year and you can pay monthly, quarterly or yearly, and you will get monthly and lifetime shares as well as getting a share in the revenue. You also have access to the business social network. Not only that but you have a domain and hosting webshop, where you can buy your own e-solutions or you can sell them to others.

So before you listen to someone who is NOT a member of giblink, you are better off listening to someone who is. It's a growing site, and has everything you would expect from profit sharing to social networking.

So if you wanna know more about the revenue sharing or anything else about giblink just click any of the links throughout this blog. I never hurts to have a look.

No comments: