Monday, March 3, 2008

Getting Giblinked...?

If you are a network marketer you will have heard of Giblink. I have absolutely no doubt about that fact.

Giblink a 3 pronged approach, a business social network, your gibline account and an internet solutions affiliate site!

There will shortly be a free membership plan, but currently there is the standard and professional accounts, which cost $50 and $150 respectively per quarter.

This turns quiet a number of people off joining. Quiet frankly it shouldn't. Giblink is only six months old, and is still changing, but joining WILL make you money, especially before the free memberships start up.

I am going to be 100% honest, I have been paid, and so far I have made my investment back, however it has been predicted that the longer you are involved the better your long term payments.

So I personally HIGHLY recommend giblink. It is NOT a get rich quick scheme, but it have the patience to way a few years to see your financial goals achieved, then this is most certainly the program for you. If I hadn't made my money back, I wouldn't be posting this, and this is the truth should you care to believe it or not. If you would like more information please visit http://www.gibline.com

No comments: