Saturday, March 1, 2008

Paid to network?

If you are on myspace or facebook I am sure you have seen that some users are also a member of a new type of social network called yuwie!

It has everything you would expect from a social network, you can load your pictures, blogs, send messages, leave comments. So nothing new there than.

What distinguishes yuwie from other social networks is that it pays its users a percentage of its advertising revenue, up to 10 levels! Now sometimes the advertising can be a bit annoying, but if you can get past all of that it's a great network.

I am a member and to be honest, it is not something that is going to make me a millionaire. It might in the long term make me a small additional income. I also have to say, the the reason I originally joined was to make money, but now I am 100% addicted.

It is a site that is easy to navigate and is completely family friendly. Not only are the owners of the site dedicated to keeping it that way, so are it's users. Yuwie also have one additinal feature that not many others have. It has its own online radio station.

So I would recommend yuwie, especially if you are looking for something different. If you would like more information just CLICK HERE

No comments: